The Viking full body harness from Max Gear is ideal for rope access, work at height and rescue standby.
- This Viking is version 3 and now has amazing comfortable padding tuned in for rope access, work at height or rescue stand-by.
- It has been built with the though jobs in mind. Inspired by the NorthSea rope access projects its ideal for those short jobs on rope where you can't use a work seat.
- All steel hardware will be tough to wear through.
- The harness has a uniform fit where size B will fit 80% of the work crew.
- Colour: Black
- All our CE, NFPA and CSA/ANSI harnesses come with a quick connect leg
buckle and a quick-link / carabiner as from attachment to connect the
Sternal point to the Ventral point.
- CE Certified by CE0321 to: EN 813:2008 - EN 358:2000 - EN 361:2002
- Brand: Max Gear
- Product Code: Viking full body harness
- Availability: 2-3 Days